- We look forward to resuming the Ride next year. Please check the website for updates.
- This ride is ideal for the person who has never attempted a charity bike ride. You CAN do this ride! The Ride offers 3 distances from which to choose, each on flat to rolling terrain. Overnight accommodations are available at the camp. Make the Ride part of a Weekend get away. Reunite with an alumnus. Nearby attractions are available for family members not riding. Reach out and ask a friend to bike with you and support the Camp at the same time. Read on for additional information and registration.
- Three distances are available: 12, 30, or 62 (metric century) miles. You can decide on the day of the event. Coffee and sign is at 8 AM. Ride start time is 9 AM for the metric century and 10 AM for the shorter routes. Cue sheets will be distributed on event day. Each route starts and ends at the Camp. Registration is $60. Each route has designated rest stops with water bottle refills and food. A SAG wagon provides access for your extra gear as it follows along the routes and rest stops Experienced bike riders will be available to buddy up with so no one rides alone. A delicious BBQ awaits you at the finish.Click the link here to obtain TIPS to get ready for the Ride. You have all Spring and Summer to practice bike riding.
Other Logistics and Contact Information:
*Overnight accommodations are available for Friday and/or Saturday at the Camp for $30/night. (Pitching a tent is free.)
* There will be a free pasta dinner for registrants and donors staying overnight on the evening before the bike ride, on Friday, August 27, 2021 at approximately 6 PM.
* Showers are now available for participants to clean up but cannot stay overnight.
* Feel free to contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
* You may register to attend this year's Bike Ride HERE